Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The wedding is over, now what?

Pictures of course. Once you get your pictures back, you're gonna want to display them. Today (while looking for frames for my office, which has been recently remodeled) I ran across a few really cute frames that are just a bit unique.

This one is from Walmart: I enjoy collage picture frames. They're a great way to show off major events in your life that require more than one picture to tell the story. Weddings are a great example of this, but so are children. With a collage picture frame you can add a picture a year and wind up with something fabulous for his or her high school graduation. This one is from Target:
I found the last couple on etsy. My son loves to go fishing at our cabin in Canada and these two remind me so much of him.



The little boy in the last picture is just too adorable to not post.

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter

Free Blog Counter